View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 04:48 AM   #15
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ru_bianca View Post
I checked the About page and it has Adobe and Adobe PDF are authorized trademarks...etc etc etc. Does that count
If it's Adobe authorized, there should be a sentence at the end of that paragraph explicitly saying so...

Quote:
drives F G and H as associated with it, but when I try to open any of them it says "Insert a disk into drive --". That makes no sense.
Hmm... G & H would be the two memory card slots, so the message may be correct if no cards in them, but 'F:' should be readable.

Quote:
I've got version 3.0 of the Sony Library. The updated one you can download from the website.
I'm not clear if this is an issue with the Reader or just authorizations (as the 'F' drive is a concern.) I'd suggest though, that you make sure you've got the latest ADE installed any try & check what sort of authorization that it/you have, as I have vague recollections about it supporting a 'local-machine-only' level of authorization as well as a full 'Adobe account', machine-independent one, which is what you need... Make sure you're logged into that in ADE...
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote