Thread: Managing tags
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 10:46 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesscat View Post
I'd also like to know if there is any way to delete items from the list of publishers. I once accidentally mistyped a publisher name, and now when I begin typing in the correct name for a book from that publisher autofill always fills in the wrongly spelled name (which precedes it alphabetically), and I have to remember to fix it. I can't figure out how to delete the incorrect name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
I think calibre only "sees" the information it currently holds. So as long as you have a book with the wrong publisher's name, it will be on the list.
omk3 is correct, you are seeing that typo because you still have a book listed in your library with that spelling. Correct your existing library and the typo goes away.

Good Reading!
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote