View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 09:33 PM   #89
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
obsolete:
I don't know if this is connected with google reader soon passing away, but all my feeds on Netvibes vanished today. I had many news from various countries following, with tabs for each country etc and it's all gone.
Does anybody use Netvibes and can share experience? Is this related to google reader?
I use Netvibes and didn't have that experience so I am not thinking that there is a connection. Netvibes is working same as it always has for me.
theinfamousj is offline   Reply With Quote