View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #25
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
Good experimentation - thanks.

What I'm interested in is 1-point font size changes in the 23 to 27 range, where they start skipping sizes. I also use left margin 2 and right margin 1, neither of which seems to be accessible from the slider.
I haven't played much with the font sizes, but I think any integer in the range will be accepted.

Personally, I do this in the database rather than the configuration file. That way I get per book settings. The differences between epubs and kepubs mean that I would have to adjust things each time I changed types. Though I normally read epubs, I have bought a few books from Kobo recently and am trying the kepub version.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote