View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #5
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffwood View Post
The Nook does have page turn buttons on each side. They aren't as easy to use as those on the K4NT, but they are there. I do like the ability to just throw a Micro SD card in and be good to go, I could pick one up, take the SD card out of my T1, add it to the Nook and be off and running in no time.

For the price, given the premium Amazon charges for a lighted case, I don't think it's a bad deal, but may wait for a price drop, or the inevitable refurbs to show up.
I agree, the buttons and the SD card slot on the Nook Touch are a big plus! I would be tempted by a refurb, in a year or so when the price comes way down. But, I really think my T1 is better, light or no light. (Better than the Kindle Touch too, in most ways).
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote