Thread: What the heck?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 04:02 PM   #4
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena View Post
Hey everyone -

I've been reading your helpful threads since purchasing my KOBO a month ago and have found lots of great info. So far, my experience with the KOBO has been positive, but yesterday I noticed a few things that annoyed me:

1. A book I purchased and finished reading appeared twice on my KOBO. Once read and once unread. I hooked it up to the KOBO desktop to sync and now it appears once, but only as unread.

2. Another book I purchased and was about 25% into suddenly reverted back to unread and disappeared from my 'I'm reading' list, settling back into my Books library.

3. Books I never started reading are in my 'I'm reading' list. It's like as soon as I download and transfer an ePub to my KOBO, it automatically shows it as being in progress.

There are a couple of other details that I won't burden y'all with. But if anyone has any idea what might be wrong with the device or what I might be doing wrong, please feel free to tell me.

I'm ticked that I have to "finish" that book again and that my other in-progress read disappeared from my 'I'm reading' list.

Thanks, all and happy reading!
Hi Dena,

What version of the desktop app are you using? There was an update recently, maybe it's just that you're using the old one.

Have you tried using Calibre? That's what I use and it works perfectly. No more books sitting in the "I'm Reading" page unless you want them there. It's perfect for managing all your e-books.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote