View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 04:05 PM   #10
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
My kindle arrived today in London and I have full access to the internet. The Kindle 2i has just come down in price which makes it a good buy at the moment. The screen size seems fine for normal books. If your husband has a birthday in late August then I might still wait to see what the Kindle 3 looks like. Me - I'm very chuffed with my Kindle 2.

Last edited by mike_bike_kite; 06-22-2010 at 04:10 PM.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote