View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 08:39 AM   #6
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Ah, someone who's owned all three devices! I must say, you're exactly the kind of person I was hoping to hear from. So, thanks for your reply.

A couple of questions:

- Have you ever had any issues with your Libre? Crashes, hang-ups, having to reset or reload firmware for some reason, etc.?

- How different is it to read books on a 5" screen, versus the 6" of the Sony/Kobo? Does it make a noticeable difference, or is it negligible?

- Apparently, the Libre accepts the firmware for the jetBook. Have you tried loading that onto it? I was curious mainly because the JB has a dictionary that, while not absolutely essential, is a nice feature to have.
afa is offline   Reply With Quote