View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 08:44 AM   #12
Peadar Ó Guilín
Author of The Inferior
Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peadar Ó Guilín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 (soon...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseKR View Post
Recommend me a sci-fi novel. I'm open to any author. I really like post-apocalyptic books too.
Could you name a few books that you enjoyed in the past? It would make tailored recommendations a lot easier. Everybody has their favourites, of course. A lovely, simple story, would be Daniel Keyes' "Flowers for Algernon".

For something faster, with cool tech, you could try Scott Westerfield's "The Risen Empire".

And presumably you've read Frank Herbert's "Dune"?
Peadar Ó Guilín is offline   Reply With Quote