View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Firmware 2.10.0 Released

I synced my Kobo Glo this afternoon and it downloaded & updated to F/W 2.10.0 (6180f632e1, 10/21/13). If the release is staggered, as is typical, this may not show up for many for a bit as my device tends to be on the early side of the rollout.

Release notes mention Pocket integration, beyond the book and automatic syncing.
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote