View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 11:30 AM   #59
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
But aren't they about the same price, and with the new Nexus 7 you don't get the awful Fire interface and limitations.
You forget I own 5 Kindles. I have a library of 5000+ of Amazon content for me the Kindle Fire is the better choice and it has the better hardware and Amazon's Customer support.

I somehow broke my first Kindle Fire and Amazon sent me a new one that I use to this day. If I am going to pay that much money I want it back by a good company. I may or may not get an extra Warranty.

I however don't like those covers. Anything that goes in several pieces will probably stretch after prolong real use.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote