View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 01:17 AM   #18
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by droro View Post
I'm completely new to this program and everything to do with converting. I just recently started trying to upload downloaded books and I've tried to follow all of the instructions listed in this thread but I've come to a dead end in trying to find 4/ "Enable sharing".... There is no block with that option. The only things listed are what you see in the attachment. Everything works but the cover when I send the book to my PW Kindle. What am I missing?
The image you attached is from an old version of calibre. The current version is 1.2. Upgrade your version and try again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	outputoptions.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	110885  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote