Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #346
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardno View Post
So has anyone found a dock that can work with the Arc? I always liked having a dock on my bedside table and this is the first device Ive owned that doesnt have one available.
Try the iHome for Android... http://www.ihomeaudio.com/iC3SC/
Android docks are a challenge because of the different formats but this one worked great with my Vox and should work fine with the Arc. Available at Amazon.ca but I got mine at Marshalls.

(I couldn't use the micro USB on the stand to charge the Vox, had to plug the stand + the vox charger but on the Arc you won't have that issue)

Last edited by Cdesja5; 04-14-2013 at 06:46 PM. Reason: More details
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote