Thread: Price sensitive
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:17 PM   #44
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel1626 View Post
I've found out that I'm very sensitive to bargains. Today I bought the Wool omnibus from Amazon ($1.99), and they other day I got Boardwalk Empire, even though I won't be able to read these in at least a year (huge TBR list).

So yeah, even though I [try to] do not time-discount hyperbolically, I'm still a sucker for a bargain
I should say that while I am happy to pay whatever is asked for an e-book that I want, I *do* wait for a discount code if it's a non-agency book. On Kobo the wait for the next discount code is never very long (thanks to a great thread on that very topic here where people share them), and if discount codes were few and far between then I might not wait for them to buy non-agency content.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote