View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 02:42 PM   #20316
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
It's 2.30 am and I was doing some breathing exercises in bed to calm down since I've had an elevated heart rate all evening and night (probably the stress from the root canal thing earlier this week finding it's vent). I was finally starting to relax when I heard a tick-tick-ticking between the outer wall and inner wall.

The leaky roof was supposed to have been fixed. Since all the broken/cracked tiles have been replaced it can only be the window in the roof. The old one has been replaced, but not by one that fits properly. My father had researched which one would fit, gave the order number to the roofers to get but apparently they didn't get that one and only informed my father of the fact after they have "glued" in the not fitting one. Or it could be that the surround of the window is leaky.

So now I'm up and waiting for the rain to stop (estimated around 4.30am). I don't think I'll get my heart rate to slow down much tonight!
Arggh! Can you figure out a tune to hummmmm which is in time with the drips?
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote