View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 10:29 AM   #8
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
I turned off RL..

I'm still waiting for a new update for the KT to solve the Reading Life issue. It worked with .10, but since then it refuses to keep an accurate track of my completed books and my current book stats.

It was suggested to do a factory reset, then reinstall .12 as that fixed the issue one person had with RL. I'm not in the mood to do that, and honestly I should have to do it, it should be fixed.

So I turned RL off. I'm annoyed that I had to do that, but it was driving me *nuts* to see the stats go up and down, or power back on and have all the current read information cleared. My husband is still using .10 and having NO issues. I have .12 and am ticked off.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote