View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 04:15 PM   #10
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon View Post
As I mentioned above, I am not a lawyer, so you should not rely on this advice for legal purposes. If you need an opinion on which you can place reliance, go pay for a real lawyer who specializes in this area; it won't be cheap.

Xenophon
That was very helpful Xenophon.

I'm a longtime user of the 'Darknet' (started in the final days of dialup BBSs) but I'm making a concerted effort to become more legit. I really don't mind paying for stuff, but the idea of double paying for books is irritating.
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote