View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #86
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
^It probably is. I'm tempted to wait for the Pro for SharePoint Designer stuff as well, but then I'm losing battery life and gaining a lot of weight as well as well as cost. At that point running a VM on a Macbook Air or going down the path of an ultrabook would make more sense to me.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote