View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 05:37 AM   #4
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicfur View Post
What problems did you have with the single MP3? I just tried a 2h44m one and it seemed to play ok and I could move around the whole file and play without issue.
The audiobook in question was around 14 hours long. I think it may have just been too large of a file to process, it was incredibly slow to launch and would often hang/freeze. As I said, worked fine once split and zipped.

Maybe the difference in the M4B container and structure will mean larger files of that type aren't a problem? Let us know either way!
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote