View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 04:19 PM   #7
stormcloude
Groupie
stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eBookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-T1
I am curious how "solid" feeling the Kindle 2 is? With the pictures showing it to be so thin, it looks like accidentally setting something heavy in the wrong place on it might snap it in half. Or does it come with a hardshell case?

I'm looking for something I can toss in my bag and go, so a little durability is desirable.
stormcloude is offline   Reply With Quote