View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 05:01 AM   #99
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader Paradice View Post
The KOBO app on this tablet will blow you away. There is no waiting for hardware to enact what you want to do. Zoom...Zip....Zammmmmmmm. The pages are updated, downloads are whoosh...and reading interaction is as smooth as butter. The app blends the best of what you see on your Vox, as well as the desk-top 3.0 Oh...btw, did I mention faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast action on the software? Oh yeah....

R.P.
I am considering this tablet sometime in the coming months, one thing that would be nice for me is

Does the Kobo app come with any widgets, I like the mosaic on my home screen for quick access to the latest 3 books, is this available?

Android app on my phone doesnt, but as this is a tablet wondered if it does
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote