Thread: Hello :)
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 02:23 PM   #6
CherilNClarke
CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by osnova View Post
What would be the "right demographic?" Oh, yes, welcome.
For the series I'm working on now The Beautiful People: women in their 30s who like reading about fashion, partying, intimacy and don't mind characters whose sexuality is not always predictable (or that it matters at all).

Of course I'm not limiting myself to that group, but am aware that's the group I think would enjoy it the most.

Thanks for the welcome!
CherilNClarke is offline   Reply With Quote