View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
rahulm
Zealot
rahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: None
Saw the new readers in person... I wish I hadn't

My old friend, 505, is looking much duller now.

I checked out both the 650 and 350 and I felt exactly how I did when I first saw a 505 in the Sony store; "this must be a demo film, let me remove it to test it out".

Except it wasn't a plastic demo film, it was actually how the screen looked. It was unbelievable sharp and legible, I can't believe how dramatic the difference is compared to my 505. It's nuts.

I want one now! The only thing left to decide is which one between the 650 and 350.
rahulm is offline   Reply With Quote