View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #11
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
I don't understand Russian either

This is the Google-translated version of the article

http://translate.google.com/translat...2F&sl=ru&tl=en

In general terms, the 601 is a more rounded up and slicker re-design of the 301, with a stronger CPU, more memory and a nicer look, and it's around €300 in price (I have interpreted the prices in the ruble values which appear for each projection).

The 602 costs ca. €330 and it features some core improvements against the 302, mainly the joystick (and what are those silvery things which appear to the sides of the button in the video.

The 603 is just a 602, but beefed up like the 601 is, and with the novelty of the 3G connection and Bluetooth. Cost is 360 euro.

Last but not least, the 901, an older project, is equipped with less features, but from what I've gathered here the idea is to make it the cheapest big reader. If the supposed price of 300 euro is correct (here no price projection was shown), it's way in advantage against other eInk competitors of the same size. While it may be less ressourceful, I admit that I'd love to see how it reads PDF and manga. If it does fine it'll be grabbed for sure.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote