View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 01:41 PM   #7
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by prastiwari View Post
Hi All,

Just today I have purchased new Silver PRS-505 reader. I have seven days to test it & if I like it I will keep it with me else I will return it back to Sony.
I tried to transfer some PDF's to reader, but formating of PDF was not so good in reader. Formatting was like below:-
eg:-

"Feedbooks is probably the first platform who fully supported ePub, and all
of our
files (books, RSS feeds) are available in this format."

That is the line continuation is not proper. Also the firmaware version in my reader is "1.1.00.18040".

So just wanted to know what can I do so that above formatting will be proper in my reader? The 1.1.00.18041 is latest stable version of firmware or I should upgrade it to latest version?

Also what is difference between "PRS-505" (Silver) & "PRS-505R"(Red) version of this e-book reader from sony? Which one is better?

many thanks in advance for your valuable reply.

--Pras
That's a problem if you try to reflow a PDF file: avoid using PDF files if you'd like to change the size of the font directly from the device. In this case, use LRF or ePub instead.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote