View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 07:16 PM   #76
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh2000 View Post
How do you read with it one handed? I love my new K4B but I'm so used to the page turn buttons at the bottom of my Sonys that I can't quite figure out the Kindle.

Andrew
I'm can totaly understand. I'm used to my sony's and I think their buttons are perfectly placed for one handed reading. My first Kindle is on it's way and I think using those buttons on the side will take some getting used to.
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote