View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 06:42 PM   #13
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
I went with the iPad for it's nice large beautiful screen -- and the fact that I can get books from the Apple iBookstore, Amazon, B&N, Fictionwise -- and pretty much every other source.
Unproven at this point. The only thing known for sure is there is supposed to be an ibook store.

Quote:
Also -- major magazine and newspapers are already lining up to get their content in iPad specific apps.
Who? Do you have a source for this information? Specific magazines and newspapers? Where's the line start?

Quote:
And, since the iPad should be a fabulous eReader, and windows machines and android machines should also be great ereaders -- I went with the one that's compatible with my beloved iPhone/iPod Touch apps.

Lee
Should be? Should be compatible?

I think it might be wise to wait and see what really happens.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote