View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:25 PM   #21484
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Cultural differences... In the US, when we get a nose bleed, we tear off a small piece of tissue or gauze and put it in the nostril. Only a small bit protrudes. In Japan, they roll up the corner of a tissue and stick that in their nose, and walk around with the rest of the tissue hanging out. Frankly, I think it's a fashion statement.
And in the Netherlands you sit down with your head between your knees and pinch the bony part of your nose.

I can remember one time when we were in Belgium in a swimming pool I got kicked in the nose and had a nosebleed. They put what looked like a tampon in my nose (including a pull string). I think a tissue hanging out of your nose is better than a small OB.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote