View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 09:35 AM   #76
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
I am not sure. It used to occure quite a bit in scribling in pdf in older versions of RC 1.7 firmware, but in last one (or two) it seems to be OK. Or at least very occasional.

It seems to me it used to happen also in Onyx Scribling App (with 1.6 and older RC 1.7).

It has never happened to me in your scribling app, but I started to test it with latest RC 1.7.

In all 3 applications, there is the problem of joining the lines if you draw to the edge of screen, lift the pen and place it elsewhere on the screen again. The event of lifting the pen is probably lost....
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote