Thread: Touch 1.9.10 fix list please
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 06:04 PM   #6
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
The list is five items long and you have five "edits". I assume the remarks you made are supposed to be commentary on those five items. Note that there is no specificity about any bugs and that the first four items on the list are new features.

The list:

Quote:
- Set your preferred language
- Translate words in a book to other languages
- Support for free books from Internet Archive
- Revised EXTRAS settings under SETTINGS
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
You sound angry. Is it your bigotry that fuels this? Your experience reading between the lines? Your programming expertise? Your ownership and problems with a Touch or other Kobo product?

From your post:

Quote:
...and I ONLY did so assuming that they actually started auditing their changes and actually corrected their bugs... for 1.9.10, couldn't give a rat's arse about non-English crap...

I could've bought these bugs IF they were relying on Chinese devs for fw, but Canadians? (Maybe a couple of Americans?) Someone who runs the fw devs needs to be looking for a new job soonish... IMNHO!
taming is offline   Reply With Quote