View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 02:06 PM   #15
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
I actually did have to use Best Buy's extended warranty on a laptop I bought my husband a few years ago. They were great - we sent it to them, they did there thing, and then they sent a new one to us, as the problem was with the laptop manufacturer.

As to the Kindle - both my husband and I chose to buy directly from Amazon. He chose Amazon for convenience. He keep his gift for me a surprise (it was delivered to his office and he didn't have to worry about hiding it from me, in the house).
I chose Amazon becuase of speed (I didn't need to find time to go shopping, plus I was trying out the Amazon Prime membership), I too could keep it a surprise from him, they have an excellent, no hassle return policy, and I did not have to pay any fees or taxes on the purchase.

Last edited by Nyssa; 03-14-2011 at 12:23 AM. Reason: typos
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote