View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 05:45 PM   #13
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dngrsone View Post
Well, I ran a Marine Corps mud run once... five miles of absolute torture in which I literally dragged my body over the finish line by my hands. Does that make me a mudder?
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I never ran one of the MC mud runs, but did run many an obstacle course.... oh, and am a former Marine.

Does that count?
I don't know if the Marine Corps mud run or especially a non-muddy course would count or not, but I, like KyBunnies, appreciate your service.

It is kinda hard to picture ex-Marines as being bibliophiles . . . .