View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 02:13 PM   #10
spec
Zealot
spec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Interesting. I wonder if I donated a couple hundred bucks worth if my library would take them as a start to an ebook collection. They do Overdrive, but they don't do ebooks (they do everything else OD offers ).
Perhaps you should give your library a call (there's probably Acquisitions dept and perhaps someone responsible for electronic media) or contact them via Overdrive as I did and tell them precisely what you want to donate money towards. Perhaps you have a list of specific items.

I would assume that if a library is part of overdrive, the library can serve all the content overdrive offers (it looks to me that it is not the library that implements overdrive, but rather overdrive gives library a website and just customizes the look to library's specification).
spec is offline   Reply With Quote