View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 07:58 AM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasofruix View Post
Thank you so much for this, i've been struggling the past couple days with that as every book looked different and some had very narrow and unmodifiable margins...
This is an old thread and things have changed since then. For example, the page margins are written to a separate style file instead of included in each html file. Also, the margins settings have an extra option. You can set the margins to "No margin" and no margin settings will be put into the converted epub. I find this is the best setting for my Kobo Touch as I can adjust the margins on it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote