Thread: MobileRead April 2014 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 07:24 AM   #42
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Interesting comment. I can't wait until the 20th to see how you expand on it.

I'm a little more than half way through. I haven't decided yet whether to read the expanded version when I finish to see how it compares with the uncensored version, but I did get the graphic novel from Marvel and plan to read that by the 20th. I can see why the uncensored version made his American publisher so nervous. What seems tame by today's standards shocked his Victorian contemporaries. The 19th century was not ready for Oscar Wilde.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote