View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 08:44 PM   #31
skreutzer
Software Developer
skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 3
Well, I would at least still like to know the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skreutzer View Post
For the topic of my initial question, I would really like to hear how you clean the input from authors in terms of structure, and if/how the added structural information is used for a later automated processing.
You don't have to answer if you don't like, but with the experience and the working environment you're in, I would indeed consider some hints about it valuable.

Last edited by skreutzer; 01-11-2014 at 08:47 PM.
skreutzer is offline   Reply With Quote