View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 10:41 AM   #59
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
There's no known limit to devices per account. The limit (set by the publisher) is on number of devices a book can be simultaneously read on. Many books have no limit (public domain etc.).
Agreed on the public domain/user content, but according to Amazon , there is a known limit to devices per account, and a lower limit by some publishers:

Quote:
Most books and other non-subscription items you purchase from the Kindle store may be simultaneously accessed for your personal use on up to six Kindles (or Kindle compatible devices, such as Kindle for iPhone) registered to your Amazon.com account. If the limit is less than six kindles for a specific title, you'll see the message "Simultaneous Device usage: Up to X simultaneous devices, per publisher limits" on the detail page.
That's why I was wondering how they would count Cloud Reader-I have the Kindle app on 2 computers, my iPad, my Kindle 2, and my iPhone.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote