View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 06:41 PM   #46
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
I remember the original Chrome had a 5MB limit, but I'm sure they've opened it up since then-must be some other issue?
Not running the latest Chrome, but it's pretty close. No matter. I have dial-up at home, so worthless otherwise, and ereaders are all fully packed with plenty to read, without going online.

Last edited by jgaiser; 08-10-2011 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Edit: Just noticed. This makes 1000 posts.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote