View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 10:28 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Harry, on previous occasions Steve Jobs has been dismissive of a competitor's product shortly before releasing a new product. I think he did it again.
The way I heard it he wasn't being dismissive of any specific product, but rather dismissing "reading" in general as a niche activity. Mr. Jobs isn't exactly my favourite person in the world, I'm afraid; he's always struck me as an arrogant ego-maniac.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote