View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #4
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusterBrown View Post
I can watch the boot process in my computer terminal and can interrupt the boot and see the U-boot prompt. If I just let the Kindle boot-up, it goes to: Starting Kernel.... Uncompressing Linux but, I am unable to see any more text after the uncompressing ..............
Your doing nothing wrong (other than attempting to run a broken or missing kernel) if that is the last message you see.

Replace the kernel image with a known good one and try again.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote