View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 05:38 AM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by drypen View Post
I know what the files in My Kindle Content (K4PC) and Documents (K4Android, paperwhite) look like.

There are there as I can read the books on any of the above mentioned devices, they are just not showing.
They MUST be there. That's the only place that books are stored in K4PC.

Try this: Move the entire contents of your "My Kindle Content" folder to a different folder, so the original folder is empty. Run "K4PC" and open the book from your library. This will re-download it and put it in the "My Kindle Content" folder. Exit the program, and see what's in the folder.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote