View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 08:29 PM   #41
spellbanisher
Guru
spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd, S4, Nook hd+
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
I hate jaggies. That's the main reason I almost never used my iPad 2 for web browsing and fiction ebooks (preferred the iPhone 4). There were times I won't use the iPad 2 for a month or so. The iPad with Retina, I use everyday. It's become my preferred device for web browsing.

Really, retina or non-retina I think boils down to individual preferences (and eyesight).
Jaggies are nothing that good marketing can't fix. They provide an edgier and more rugged reading experience.
spellbanisher is offline   Reply With Quote