View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 11:17 PM   #42
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
I have three siblings. Of the four of us, I have two degrees (B.A. and B.Ed), one of my sisters has a degree, and my other two siblings have high school diplomas. So 2 of us have university degrees, two have high school diplomas - we're all equally rabid readers.

My husband has two degrees (also B.A. and B.Ed) and he reads, but I wouldn't call him an avid reader. He's been reading more now that he has an eReader, but if I weren't such a horrible influence he'd probably be doing something else.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote