View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 03:50 AM   #6
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
Just for the record, she was full of it; search and everything other than the packaging is 100% identical between the units. I use mine on the US store every day. The Japanese unit is cheaper than the US one, so maybe they get a better markup on the US ones? Or they might just have more of the US model and wanted to move their stock.

Either way, it's still a great machine, and peace of mind is just as important as a price difference. I'm glad you're enjoying your Paperwhite!
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote