View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 04:27 PM   #16194
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Uh... you know the series is done and all published, right? If you're worried about the ebook version of the final volume, it comes out on Tuesday... so even if you re-read very, very quickly, you're not likely to run into any trouble.
No, I wasn't aware that the series was actually finished as I had lost track some years ago. Thank you for informing me. The first time I read the series I averaged about a day or two for the first four, slower for later volumes, but that was more skimming than reading. I probably won't pick up the series again for some time as I have too many other books that I've paid for and still haven't gotten around to reading. Thanks again!
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote