Thread: Odyssey Help! (to buy or not)
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 05:12 PM   #11
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Update. Sadly, I'm sending it back. It is nice and sleek and has all the bells and whistles but I found myself squinting while reading with light all the time. I am quite sensitive to light so it must be me, not the reader. With light off the screen is darker than old vizplex of Opus compared side by side. I would still have kept it but what tipped the scale my Odyssey developed 4 dead (bright) pixels in 24 hours. I suppose it should NOT be so. And, strangely when I took it first out of the box I didn't fall in love with it. It just doesn't have the spirit. I know I'm being weird here, but I loved Opus immediately and this one not. Boohoo, there goes a new gadget...
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote