View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #8
Alex Bleach
Enthusiast
Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC - PDF & Kindle Desktop
Thanks for the quick responses. I think the tips about writing and re-editing later are particularly useful. I think one of the things that I have realized is: "the harshest critic is yourself" after re-reading my story some parts of it were quite good. Hopefully, I will get another story finished if not by the end of December, then early next year.
Alex Bleach is offline   Reply With Quote