View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 08:16 AM   #6
CaelThunderwing
Zealot
CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: K3(Wifi+3G)
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Optware thats how i went about it,

the state the Kindle 3rdgen of mine is in, 0.8N Jailbreak, Latest USBNetwork

even though the optware image is gone, the directories are still there, atm though in terms of functionality for its current state? stuff like the mplayer or kaffine still work can use its wifi browse the store read books use audio ones etc. just optware broke and i dont know why or how.

i haven't even used the kterm in almost 4 months and even then it worked when i last used it.

if theres a way to dump the entire filesystem into a image i would if it helped in examining the cause
CaelThunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote