View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #12
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Copyrights aren't only granted to profitable works. Copyrights are granted to poets and other artists who cannot possibly make a living on their works. I consider myself a "successful" poet. My work is regularly published. I've even "broke into" the textbook business, with repeat business from McGraw-Hill for textbook articles, poems, poster series, and so on.

Net total (I say "net" since it's impossible to calculate my "costs" and thus profit) probably less than US$3500. That includes "prizes".

My copyrights on those works allow me to be selective in how it is presented.

And you want me to PAY for my copyrights?
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote