View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 09:57 AM   #70
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
How to get the word 'kindle' in your device name in orange

This is a very minor thing, but I noticed that after I changed the name of my device to 'My Kindle', the word 'kindle' in the top left of the device was no longer orange. I changed it to 'my kindle' and it's orange again. Not important, but it's a little aesthetic thing that adds a nice touch.

So the word 'kindle' needs to be in lowercase.

To change your device name, go to the Amazon web site and then find the link to Manager Your Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/gp/digital/fi...#manageDevices
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote